When we were first assigned this project, I was not very excited. I had done so many power points in high school and college, that I was a bit bored with the idea (No offense Mr. A) :)!! However, after we began putting it together, I became very interested and excited about the results. The process was a bit rough to start (as are most group projects), but it began to flow together really smoothly.
The Mind map and flowchart were great, it helped to organize our ideas and by the time we were done with it, the only thing left to our presentation was converting it to the slides and adding the pictures. I would have preferred to do one or the other, doing both the map and flowchart I found to be a bit redundant. Google Docs Presentation was so user-friendly and very easy to use. I love how you can share it with you group as collaborators and they can work on it at the same time you are!!! This was awesome!! All in all, I found this project to be very helpful; it was not just another boring slide show, it actually taught me a lot about what the advances in technology are capable of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment