Over the last few years I have really started to notice all of the advances in technology; however, I did not pay much attention until this class. One thing in particular that has caught my attention are these classroom websites. I think that they are an extremely helpful tool when trying to communicate with the parents of your students. It is a way for them to connect and share information, and also to keep up on the information and announcements on their classes.
I am so glad that we were able to create this website for our project. I will definitely use it when I have my own classroom. On my site, I have a parent's page, describing the schedule details and the important class procedures. I also have a homework list and a school supply list. This site, I feel, would be very helpful when trying to create lesson plans and sending out information to the parents; not to mention hopefully getting them involved.
Click here for my website!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad to see you found the assignment useful
ReplyDeleteI agree. I am also going to use a website when I teach. It is going to be shown to my students parents because they are the ones who is going to have to help the young student navigate through it and it is also going to have alot of info there for the parents too. Websites work great for getting information out for more people to see and also it can benefit the school be having all the students print pages of at home that are uploaded to the website.
ReplyDelete