I have always heard teachers talk about right-brained thinkers and left-brained thinkers; however I hadn't given it much thought as to what I was. When I think about it, I feel that I am a right-brained thinker, but then I again I do have some left-brained qualities (to-do lists, organization methods, problem solving strategies, etc.) I wanted to find out, so I searched on-line for a test to determine which kind of thinker I am.
I first went to www.intelliscript.net which said I was right-brained, but it was very close 13 vs. 11.
Then I went to you tube and found a few optical illusion tests to determine right vs. left brain, and I was still right brained.
I find this whole concept very interesting and would love to get "A Whole New Mind" and read through the whole thing. I agree that the future will consist of more right-brained thinkers and that technology has taken jobs away from these left-brained thinkers. Outsourcing and computerization are reasons, just to name a few, of how this is happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment